Thursday, March 23, 2006

Poker Blogger = Royalty

Too bad I'm not qualified yet. Maybe in a couple years I can attain what is a very prominent position these days: respected poker blogger. It will take a lot of writing practice, many bad beats, riding that roller coaster known as variance out so my tight ass will come out ahead of the fish, and maybe some trips to LV to take part in some SPBT and WPBT events. That should give me plenty of entertaining stories to write 7 novels about the absurdity that is the poker lifestyle, but that's why we dig this shit man.

Oh yeah, the reason I bring this up.................Joe Speaker, Dr. Tao, CJ, Bobby B, Mr. Can't Hang, and I'm probably forgetting someone here.....that's right BG all are heading to none other than the Playboy Mansion this weekend to participate in 1) Charity Poker Event 2) Grabbing bunny/playmate ass and hopefully 3) Taking plenty of pictures and notes to report back to the rest of us sorry saps. To say that us newbie/slacker poker bloggers are jealous is the biggest understatement this side of saying the Chicago Cubs are a struggling franchise. Well at least someone we know gets to have a great experience and I'm sure we'll reap the rewards in the form of tremendous pictures and stories. The best part is we'll have the Playboy Mansion stories coming from several different angles because needless to say Joe Speak and Bobby The Junk have different perceptions and widely differing styles in which to report the debauchery that shall be had this weekend.

Have fun fellas. Don't let us down. Pictures galore with Al doing SoCo shots out of bunnies belly-buttons would be nice.

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 23, 10:06:00 AM CST, Blogger Blonde said...

I am taking your idea and thinking of throwing a Bunnyesque party at the Blonde Mansion for those of us who were not invited to THE MANSION.

Question is....do I have it at my new home in NJ or my house in Key West. Let me know.

With Wetness,
Blonde

 
At Thu Mar 23, 11:59:00 AM CST, Blogger Randy G said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Key West sounds good to me. You put it together. We show up.

 
At Thu Mar 23, 06:48:00 PM CST, Blogger Huge Junk said...

I'll certainly be trying my ass off!

 
At Sun May 12, 05:11:00 AM CDT, Blogger Василий said...

I would like to see more details about this topic. log24

 

Post a Comment

<< Home