Friday, March 17, 2006

F^@$ March Madness

Welp I'm deep in the hole here. I only pay for one gamblin' adventure for March Madness, and I get f*#$@d in the ass. Farkin' Arkansas, Nevada, UNC Wilmington do me in the freakin' butt you know. I need UT and the George Mason to take it to the house if I have any chance to take it to Lee Jones's asshole. I'm so ready to down that $1 million guaranteed I can't stand myself. Someone respond to this drunken post or else this blog is roasted.

This blog entry has been edited in in an attempt to not offend the elderly, youth, and all of humanity in general. Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 18, 12:32:00 PM CST, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Need some matches? heh. Just kidding.

 
At Mon Mar 20, 12:53:00 PM CST, Blogger DivineJoy said...

don't look for responses are you won't find joy in blogging. you have to accept that someone is reading, and if not, so what, at least you put it out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home